Nina Pantzaris - Divorce and Family Solicitor
Who - I am a consultant solicitor with Red Bar Law and I work in the City and West Essex. I am West Essex and City Family Lawyer.
Specialist Expertise - I am accredited by the Law Society as being an advanced family law specialist. I am also accredited by Resolution as Finance and Children family law specialist and I am on the Dispute Resolution Panel with Resolution. I am a qualified collaborative lawyer.
Length and Range of Experience- I have specialised in family law for almost 20 years. Prior to joining my current firm I was for many years a senior member of the family law team at a large regional firm highly rated in Chambers and the Legal 500 with a specialism in high net worth finance cases. Prior to that I gained valuable experience working in smaller firms specialising in children cases. I am now a consultant at Red Bar Law where I focus on clients in the West Essex area. I specialise in divorce finance cases - for a wide range of clients such as professionals, business owners, full time parents, those with inherited wealth or an international dimension to their case. These cases range from middle income to high net worth. I also give some of my time working as a volunteer legal adviser at Rights of Women, a highly regarded charity involved in shaping the law. I am fortunate to have had the privilege of helping many different clients over the years equipping me with an excellent range of experience to draw upon.
Approach - In any situation I will advise my clients to consider the needs of their children. After that, working in your best interests is at the heart of everything I do. I wish to work closely with my clients to understand their priorities and concerns and to help them explore all the options open to them. My work is bespoke to you and the situation you are in. I will always seek to minimise conflict where possible and I will always seek to be cost efficient. I will not litigate for the sake of it. But I will use the court robustly where needed. Fairness is central to family law and I strive for fair solutions. I aim to give best quality expertise at a reasonable price to all.
- Help you navigate the legal maze
- Give you early advice on your likely financial settlement.
- Advise you whether your financial goals are realistic and achievable.
- Steer you in the right direction
- Let you know about your rights and responsibilities
- Help you quantify the assets
- Help with hidden assets
- Help you plan
- Sensitively help you with your particular concerns for your children
- Give you guidance about the best approach and the best methods of resolving your case
- Refer you to the appropriate professionals for related advice on the non legal aspects of your separation
- Answer queries quickly and help you make informed decisions
- Inform you of any problems, pitfalls or restrictions in what you can and cannot do
- Help you focus on what is relevant to your divorce
- Inform you if your spouse's actions are reasonable
- Expertly handle your case so that you do not have to
- Help you negotiate saving time and stress
- Protect your position
- Draft correspondence and documents
- See you in the City or nearer your home
- Family companies
- Property overseas
- Financial injunctions
- Prenuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Non matrimonial property
- Inherited property
- Relocation of children inside and outside the UK
- Disputed residence of children
- Financial provision for children